USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect identifiable personal information about site users when Visitors voluntarily register or otherwise sign up with our website. Visitors may provide personal information for various reasons, including but not limited to, for the purpose of enabling us to offer Visitors with our products and services, including sending Visitors newsletters, marketing and promotion materials of our classes, packages and event information and also to answer surveys and receive notice of other promotional opportunities. The types of personal information that we may collect include name, gender, date of birth, contact numbers (telephone, fax, mobile) postal address and email address. We collect personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service or promises and offer Visitors and/or customers a good online experience in visiting our website http://www.warriorhongkong.com. Please note that Visitors are not obliged to supply us with their personal information. If once given, Visitors agree or are deemed to agree with the followings:-
- Visitors agree that the personal data provided to us and all information relating to the use of the mobile application operated by us (“ Our App”) and/or our websites may be used for, including but not limited to the following purposes:
|i. To handle and follow up with your enquiries;
ii. To enable the normal management, operation and maintenance of Our App and/or our website;
|iii. To deliver you of information of new products, events, classes, services, promotion of our classes or packages that we believe you may have interest in by way of sending you emails or other sorts of communication preferences;
iv. To carry out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristic and to provide other services better tailored to your needs;
v. To conduct market research and analysis to further improve our products and service;
vi. To monitor use of our website and to help its future development.
The types of data we may collect from Visitors when they visit our websites which are aggregate, and non-personal information and/or anonymous data relating to their online session, includes the followings:-
- Information about the type of browser Visitors use;
- Details of the web pages Visitors have viewed ;
- The hyperlinks Visitors have clicked;
- The websites Visitors visited before arriving at our websites;
- Visitors’ operating system;
- Visitors’ IP address and/or domain name.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. Visitors may refuse to accept Cookies, by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of Visitors computer system, but if Visitors do so Visitors may not be able to access all parts of our website.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reasonable efforts and appropriate technical measures have been taken by us to protect the Personal Data and take reasonable precautions to protect Visitors’ personal information from unauthorized access. However, Visitors should be aware that no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that Visitors send to us or received by us through the Internet.
We may use Visitors’ personal information for marketing and promotion events but the access to Visitors’ personal information shall be limited to our employees and agents who need to carry out their jobs.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Visitors personal information held by us will be kept confidential but, when necessary we may also, in order to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected, make disclosure to the following parties:
- Any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by us.
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of us, or jointly with us, solely for the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected;
- In the event that we appoint third party service providers (“Third Party Service Providers”) to administer and/or operate functions or services on our behalf, transfer of the information submitted by Visitors would be required for its proper performance of these functions or services. The functions or services include administration of our website, delivery of marketing or other communications to Visitors about our products, services or special events. These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use the Visitors Personal Data for the sole purpose of the performance of these functions or services and not for their own purposes.
Visitors’ personal data may also be disclosed to any person pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by the law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing the Company to disclose.
We may also share Visitors’ personal information with other third parties for joint marketing and promotions of products, services or events that may be of interest to Visitors. Any transfer of personal information shall be subject to confidentiality and security obligations and for the sole purpose of the performance of those obligations.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Visitors have the right to the followings:-
- Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
- Request access to your Personal data held by us;
- Require us to make correction of any of your Personal Data;
- choose to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Any request to the above shall be made in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Visitors wish to access or correct their personal data, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify Visitors’ identities. We will endeavor to respond to Visitors’ request within 40 days and we may charge you a reasonable fee for complying with your access request.