Cancellation policy: All cancellations of group classes must be done no less than 4 hours before the start of booked class, otherwise it is considered a missed class. All missed classes will be charged as if attended.
You may cancel your class by the following methods:-
1) Mindbody App
2) Warrior website
3) In person at Warrior Hong Kong
4) Calling Warrior Hong Kong
5) Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If cancelling via email, the cancellation is not confirmed unless a member of our team has emailed back to confirm.
Cancellation is permitted where a member is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the member is not permitted to participate is required and upon receipt a refund will be processed.
All sales are final without exception.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. This applies to never used and partially used class packages.
Return / Refund:
All sales are final without exception. Refunds are not available unless in extraordinary circumstances approved by the Warrior Hong Kong Front Desk Manager.
Refunds are also available if the purchase was proven to be an error on Warrior Hong Kong’s part.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WARRIOR HONG KONG
The following terms and conditions govern all the use of service and products provided by Warrior Hong Kong. The service and products are provided by Warrior Hong Kong subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms and conditions contained in this Notice and all other operating rules, policies and policies that may be published by Warrior Hong Kong from time to time. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you must not use the services and products provided by Warrior Hong Kong.
Training and Teaching Class
1. Participants must be aged 18 years or above to attend any of our classes or to use any of our facilities at the Gym. Participants under the age of 16 must be authorized by his/her parent and WARRIOR Studio Manager. Participants under the age of 10 must be accompanied by by a parent or authorized guardian.
2. You agree to comply with our class rules and access rules relating to our opening hours, use of facilities and your required conduct which can be seen online or displayed in the Gym or as directed by our Trainer/Instructors.
3. Trainers/Instructors and classes are subject to change.
4. We reserve the right to refuse your access to the Gym and suspend or terminate your use of our services and facilities if we reasonably consider that you are in breach of our terms and conditions or your conduct has affected the interests of other users of the Gym or participants in our classes.
5. Request for changing your scheduled Personal Training/Group Teaching Class or booking (“Reschedule Request”) must be made to Warrior Hong Kong at least two hours before the scheduled class. The Reschedule Request must be made by phone, in person or through the Mindbody app. No acceptance of the Reschedule Request is to be presumed until confirmed by Warrior Hong Kong. Late Reschedule Request will not be accepted by Warrior Hong Kong.
6. Failure to attend scheduled class without Warrior Hong Kong’s confirmed acceptance of the Reschedule Request would be treated as or deemed to be voluntary non-attendance. No replacing or substituting class and no refund would be provided by Warrior Hong Kong.
7. In the event of expiry of Packages for Personal Training and/or Group Teaching Class, no extension of the expiry date and no replacing or substituting class would be provided by Warrior Hong Kong unless medical certificate is produced certifying the injury or illness suffered have inevitably prevented attendance of the relevant Training and/or Teaching Classes).
8. Package for Personal Training and/or Group Teaching Class is not transferable under any circumstances.
9. For changes from Non-peak Hour Package/Class to Peak Hours Classes, the following additional charges at the rate as determined by Warrior Hong Kong are required:-
i. To pay for the surcharge for peak hours class;
ii. To purchase a separate Anytime Package;
10. Student Package is only available for full-time students under 25 years old with valid Student ID Card.
11. Clients under class packages can access the gym one hour before the class starts. Clients under monthly All-you-can-punch unlimited package can access the gym anytime during opening hours.
12. Clients will be charged a $200 replacement fee if locker key is lost.
13. By attending our Personal Training/Group Teaching Class, activity and other program, and using our premises, facilities, and equipment (“Services and Products”), you are warned and agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in using and enjoying our Services and Products. In the event of any notice of hazard or feeling unwell, you are required and warned that you MUST STOP the exercise, training or activity you are engaging or participating and bring to the attention of our Trainer/Instructor/staff IMMEDIATELY.
14. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in Our Services and Products. Such risks, range from minor injuries (scratches, bruises and sprains), to major injuries (eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, broken bones, heart attacks and concussions), to catastrophic injuries (including hearing damage, brain injury, paralysis and death), cannot be eliminated regardless of care and precaution measures taken.
15. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access to Our Services and Products, you agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation and using of our Services and Products. You also agree to waive, release and forever discharge Warrior Hong Kong, its, employees, trainers and instructors from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from all injuries or damages suffered by you resulting from your participation and using of our Services and Products.
16. Warrior Hong Kong does not provide any facilities and/or equipment of First Aid or Automated External Defibrillator (AED). The Trainer/Instructor/Staff of Warrior Hong Kong have not been trained to provide any First Aid/AED to any users or visitors of the Gym or participants of Training/Teaching Class. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending, participating and/or using our Services and Products. If you have such medical or physical condition, or chronic disabilities or conditions, or have been advised by physician or medical practitioner not to engage in Boxing or sports in similar nature, you are warned and advised not to attend, participate and/or use Our Services and Products.
17. You are required to follow strictly the guidelines and instructions given by our Trainer/Instructor/Staff and wear proper and full protective gear; such as headgear, mouth guard, hand wraps/speed wraps, groin protectors, body protectors, chest guard, shin protectors, joint protectors, compression & rash guards, tape & gauze, etc. when attending, participating and/or using Our Services and Products. During the Open Gym Time, without the presence of our Trainer/Instructor/Staff, you agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you when doing unsupervised exercise and/or training.
All sales are final without exception.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. This applies to never used and partially used class packages.Declaration:
I declare that I fully understand and agree to be bound by all the above Terms and Conditions of Warrior Hong Kong. I further acknowledge and declare that:-
(1) I have no ‘notifiable’ medical conditions or disabilities, such as epilepsy, stroke, physical disability, neurological and mental health conditions; no chronic disabilities or conditions; no medical or physical condition which would prevent me from attending, participating and/or using Warrior Hong Kong’s Services and Products. I have NOT been advised by any physician or medical practitioner not to do so.
(2) I am physically and medically fit and capable to attend, participate and use Warrior Hong Kong’s Services and Products.
(3) I also understand and agree that Warrior Hong Kong shall NOT be held responsible and/or liable to any injuries, illnesses, physical and/or mental damages or even death suffered and/or caused to me in attending, participating and/or using Warrior Hong Kong’s Services and Products whether due to my own negligence, pre-existing physical and health condition and/or failure to follow the guidelines and direction given by Warrior Hong Kong or not.
(4) I am required to and shall follow strictly the guidelines and directions given by the Trainer/Instructor/Staff of Warrior Hong Kong;
(5) I have also been advised and required to take full and proper safety measures, including but not limited to wear proper and full protective gear. I declare that I shall not attend, participate and/or use Warrior Hong Kong’s Services and Products without wearing proper and full protective gear.